And it's not even Saturday?!
Dec. 21st, 2022 05:32 pmYesterday was a busy day. Kiddo had winter concert, and as one of the higher grades in the school, they end up playing towards the end of the concert. So I was there for almost an 1 1/2 hours to hear the 2 minute song the band played, and the whole band was standing, which meant I couldn't even see the kiddo, since drums are in the back. I could hear them, at least! Concert would have been shorter, but they wasted a lot of time between each group reconfiguring the chairs, the piano, etc, and not having the next group file in right as the other group was leaving.
After the concert, I rushed into work for the holiday party. They held off on starting the gift swap till I got there. <3. Parties with my office are always a good time.
Today was the first day of my winter vacation. Managed to get some laundry done and this morning I wrapped all the kid's presents while they were at school. Husband and I watched Spirited while I wrapped. I started wrapping when the movie started, and finished the last gift just as the credits started rolling. Talk about timing!
I did lots of Japanese work today - my WaniKani, Bunpro, and Anki reviews, did some of the listening practice in my online course, and read 2 Tadoku readers.
Went to get my allergy shots, and realized I need to cancel next week's appointment since that's going to be the day we do holiday with the inlaws.
After dinner, I finished my playthrough of Episode 0 of Project: Eden's Garden, which is a fanmade game based on Danganronpa. Controls are a bit clunky for controller (fine for keyboard), but absolutely nails the DR feel & the VAs are great! Can't wait for more!
I can't believe it's just barely after 9pm...it feels like it should be like 10pm. Happy shortest day of the year!
------------------------------------
昨日はとても忙しかった。子供は冬のコンサートが有った。一時間半だったが二分ごろ子供の組を演奏しただけ。後で地下鉄で出勤した。会社でパーティーをしてひるごはんを食べた。楽しかったパーティーだった。
今日あたしの冬休みを始めた。せんたくして、プレセントを包んで、'Spirited'を見た。あたしも日本語をたくさん勉強した。かぞくとよるごはんをたべた、それからゲーム,"Project:Eden's Garden",をした。ゲームが好きだった!
After the concert, I rushed into work for the holiday party. They held off on starting the gift swap till I got there. <3. Parties with my office are always a good time.
Today was the first day of my winter vacation. Managed to get some laundry done and this morning I wrapped all the kid's presents while they were at school. Husband and I watched Spirited while I wrapped. I started wrapping when the movie started, and finished the last gift just as the credits started rolling. Talk about timing!
I did lots of Japanese work today - my WaniKani, Bunpro, and Anki reviews, did some of the listening practice in my online course, and read 2 Tadoku readers.
Went to get my allergy shots, and realized I need to cancel next week's appointment since that's going to be the day we do holiday with the inlaws.
After dinner, I finished my playthrough of Episode 0 of Project: Eden's Garden, which is a fanmade game based on Danganronpa. Controls are a bit clunky for controller (fine for keyboard), but absolutely nails the DR feel & the VAs are great! Can't wait for more!
I can't believe it's just barely after 9pm...it feels like it should be like 10pm. Happy shortest day of the year!
------------------------------------
昨日はとても忙しかった。子供は冬のコンサートが有った。一時間半だったが二分ごろ子供の組を演奏しただけ。後で地下鉄で出勤した。会社でパーティーをしてひるごはんを食べた。楽しかったパーティーだった。
今日あたしの冬休みを始めた。せんたくして、プレセントを包んで、'Spirited'を見た。あたしも日本語をたくさん勉強した。かぞくとよるごはんをたべた、それからゲーム,"Project:Eden's Garden",をした。ゲームが好きだった!